I am a faculty member in the Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology at the University of Rochester Medical Center. I completed Ph.D. in Statistics at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver advised by Prof. Alexandre Bouchard-Côté and Prof. Jim Zidek.
- Oct 2022 - : Research Assistant Professor, Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology, University of Rochester Medical Center.
- Jan 2020 - Sep 2022: Postdoctoral Researcher, Computational Biology Program, Public Health Sciences Division at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
- Nov 2017 - Nov 2019: NSERC Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Science for Life Laboratory, Department of EECS at KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
- Sep 2013 - Feb 2018: Ph.D. in Statistics, University of British Columbia.
- Sep 2011 - Aug 2013: M.Sc. in Statistics, University of British Columbia.
- Jan 2004 - May 2009: Bachelor of Mathematics, Computer Science major with Co-op, University of Waterloo.